Electrical Estimator/Coordinator 3 to 5 years’ experience.
Location: Evansville, Indiana, USA
- Work independently to interpret customer bid requirements to assemble detailed and complete Labor, Material, Equipment, and Expense summaries for review and closing
- Work in collaboration with other estimators in a multi-craft environment to help assemble detailed and complete proposals.
- Work in support of the field as required assisting in drawing review, scope review and changes.
- Work to State Group’s operating policies and procedures ISO 9001
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate should be organized, methodical, detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
- Familiar with medium voltage, distribution voltage and low voltage/fiber wiring systems
- Candidate should be familiar with Switch Yard and outdoor substation systems.
- Familiar with computerized estimating software
- Candidate should be familiar with work within an industrial and light industrial environment and be able to integrate and operate in a team enviroment