We are seeking experienced Electrical Project Managers to add value to our Edmonton office by providing experienced hands on project management in the Calgary Commercial, Industrial sectors.
We are seeking an individual with a minimum 5 year project manager experience within the industrial/oil and gas industry, an individual that is able to manage multiple small projects and able to develop new business to help grow the sales and profitability in new construction, service and maintenance.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage field personnel efficiently and effectively in order to beat estimates and achieve profitability.
- Execute industrial, commercial and institutional electrical projects
- Prioritize and assign tasks to supervisors and employees to ensure successful, timely, profitable execution of projects
- Enforce compliance with The State Group’s safety and procedural policies
- Represent The State Group Inc. in a professional and ethical manner at all times while promoting our company to new and existing customers.
- Plan, schedule, organize, direct control and evaluate projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget.
- Handle project administration and reporting, including cost control, schedule control and change order administration
- Prepare for management review, contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff
- Min. 5 years Project Manager experience in the industrial/oil and gas industry
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License
- Fire Alarm, Instrumentation and Controls experience an asset
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- PMP accreditation an asset.